Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's 3AM, and you have an email.... why would you want to open it?

.... I'll tell you why.... because it's you boss telling you you have to work in 6 hours!!!!

That is... if you're me... in my fucked up little trip down the rabbit hole I call employment.... No.. I'm not kidding... I actually received an email at 10PM last night, which I didn't check until 3AM (and why should I check it... it's my work email... and I wasn't working...)...

And, even better, it's interviews.... AGAIN!!!!

I know... I should be happy to be getting the hours.... but it would have been nice to actually have gotten some sleep before this... (After that email.. I couldn't get to sleep to quickly... plus... my cat is retarded, and thinks lights out = play time.... with my feet... and his claws.... little asshole...)

Oh well... another day, another $1.6873657... rounded up....

- Kenny G.

No comments: