Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fed-UPS, mishandling your package since 1992!!

So, the new era of workdom has begun. Steve O. has left the building for good (he hopes), and the new pup, Johnny, has stepped in to fill the relatively misshapen shoes left unfilled...

And somehow, he's surviving...


It's gonna be a bit of a change around here, what with my little Stevey-shaped safety net all not here and shit... but, life goes on, the sun will come out tomorrow, and Red Bull gives you wings...


On a funny/fucking annoying note... Phuck PhedEx!!... no, scratch that, FUCK the vendor who doesn't know where to ship our shit to....


I don't have fun trying to find a FedEx shipping hub, in the rain, when I should be just barely getting ready to leave for work... Gas is too damned expensive, my truck blows, so these "before-work-charity-drives" all over God's grey Earth are for the birds... and I am pretty sure I ended up flipping a few this morning...


Worst of all, I lost out on a bet I had with Steve O...... by 3 FUCKING MINUTES!!!!!!

(Not a picture of me...)



Hurray for employment.....

- Kenny G.

No comments: