Monday, August 25, 2008

Internet Bandwidth: Now available in small, medium, and "I'm a self righteous little overdeveloped cum-shot"....

OK... here's reason #185729 why I've lost all faith in Humanity, and eagerly await a new global "We're all fucked" plague....

So, I'm sitting at work, checking my usual haunts, and find this article:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16584_real-world-fears-behind-8-popular-movie-monsters.html

I know, it's not a perfect fit for everybody, but I say it's good. It's funny, light hearted in many ways, but offers a few nuggets of insight, or at least topics to ponder......

Then, as a response post... I read this ass-clown's words (He's toward the bottom of the list...):

"blahdeblahblah"
"and -- if you are a man -- things relating to vaginas." Yet another dumb bitch bashing men because she can get away with it. Fuck you and your misandry. The only reason you were allowed to post this boring tripe of an article is because you have tits. Accept that you and your ilk will never be anything more than fucktoys. Eat shit, inferior gendered slut."
"Posted on 8/24/2008 10:20:31 PM"

Are you fucking serious?? They still make ignorant, misogynistic gutter trash like this??? Come the fuck on. She made a damn joke.... and a joke I kinda (sadly) admit has a bit of truth to it about those of us with a Y chromosome... And now, thanks to blahdeblahblah... We have a poster child for the "Woman-hating Dickbag" club....

I give the fuck up..... My gender just needs to start castrating ourselves, in a effort to stop the spread of this level of stupidity....

........ Or, I just need a beer to calm down with... whichever....

- Kenny G.

No comments: