Monday, January 26, 2009

Out, Out Damned Heart... Out I Say...

What can I say, my heart makes me a pathetic...

I let the fact that I actually "Feel" things be as immobilizing as being a quadruple amputee...

For some odd reason, the more I feel things are spiraling out of control, the less I do to try and take the reigns of my own destiny. I let the fear, sadness, and hopelessness that arises control, and ultimately, completely neutralize any inner strength, talent, intelligence, and passion that resides in me.

I had a very simple plan to take myself over to see Steve this weekend, knock out a bit of truck maintenance, and hopefully shoot a short little video for Funny Or Die. I should have gone out and did a little grocery shopping, get gas, and other such necessary errands... I had some paperwork to do for work...

... And not one God-Forsaken thing got done....

In the end... I guess the only thing I'm really motivated to do... is feel miserable....

Yes Ladies, this "Winner" is still single... ;-)

Needless to say... There's a few songs I really should not listen to... ever again... Because I've invested so much emotion behind them... they will never be songs that fill me with joy again...

- "Broken" by Seether W/ Amy Lee

- "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healy

- "You And Me" by Lifehouse

...... But you all know me.... they won't leave my playlist....

............. And you wonder why I drink...

- Kenny G.

No comments: