Monday, January 19, 2009

Did you miss me... It's Kenny G. ... No, The OTHER Kenny G. ....

So... For a long while... I've been neglecting my most prized creation... this blog.

For something I spent so many hours formatting, designing side-bar items for, coming up with original content, it's sad that this blog has recently become nothing more than an easily accessible music player for me...

Has it been because I've spent too much time begging for Kudos on Funny or Die? Has it been the painful trek I've been on since the truck went to hell? Have I just run out of new ways to bitch about the same problems that continue to plague my life??

Who knows, who cares...

Point is, this was/is my first blog, and it deserves the place of honor of being my first place to post, and I've not been living up to that duty.

This is usually the place where I make some pledge to change my ways, and post a bunch more content to this blog... but let's get real...

My life is not that entertaining... I'm not that talented... and I'm too damned lazy to cut and paste crap I find interesting here on any sort of regular basis...

If I had readers bugging me by way of email when I don't post often enough... I might have the needed fire lit under my arse... but hey... Nobody reads this stuff anyways... right? :-)

Anyways... while I do have the needed motivation to post, let me throw some stuff (read: crap) on here:

1. If Odin shines his blessed mercy upon my pathetic soul, I will be -Re-Trucked by tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest... And with a little extra Grace, I'll remain Trucked for a while... When I do get it back, I'll not only post... I'll likely make a celebratory video to illicit a happy chuckle from all my contemporaries...

2. I'm throwing myself into a competition on a wing and a prayer... at islandreefjob.com ...
Check it out for yourself... I just really have myself convinced that, with my painfully single lifestyle, penchant for writing, and prior experience with being in the Great Barrier Reef, I'm at least a decent candidate for the job... once I get my video application made and in, I'll post links here... hoping to get my friends and family to vote me popular enough to get into the "short list" of candidates...

3. We all have a duty to do... please... thing of those less able than us:



Please... somebody think of the cockroaches!!!
- Kenny G.

No comments: