Thursday, October 30, 2008

Never underestimate the power of Coffee.

(That's strange... why was this just a draft... and not a post..??)

It's morning. I'm awake. Don't know quite why.



My head hurts, but then again... when doesn't it?



Now, my ass hurting, that would be strange.



But my ass is fine, and the coffee is hot.



Ahhh... coffee.....



The reason for my AM survival.



I owe you more than you will ever know....



Sweet roasted beans, ground, and moistened....



The pungent liquid you leave behind as the water runs through you.....



I love you, oh sweet nectar of the God's....



My heart shall forever be yo... WTF??? My mug's empty!!!



DAMN&T!!! SH*T, F#CK, MOTHER G*D F%CKING DAMN&T!!!



I gotta go refill................................................................................................ I'm back....



*SIP*



Oh, heavenly nectar of life.......



I love coffee.....



- Kenny G.

No comments: