Friday, September 26, 2008

Updated, Sidenoted, and Downwind..

OK, first off... my video is gonna be delayed... again.... my camera person made a serious boo-boo... I posted more here: The waiting game... like Candyland, only more queer..

Second, hurray hurrah... I'm finally back Full Time.. for good... I hope... maybe... They let the marketing person go this week... so she won't be stealing my hours faking her way through customer interactions...

Third, along similar lines as the last note, Steve O.'s last week is next week... so, we're desperately fighting to get the newbie in here so Steve O. can give him a good hazing/shakedown/walk through... Therefore, this whole "Full Time" thing kinda feels like a picture I've already shared with you...



Yay for me... I'm feeling oh so fucking peachy right now... especially since the dart team got bitch smacked again last night....

At least, we had an old guy break very noisy wind at the bar last night, and we all got a few minutes of side-splitting laughter out of it... before the match of course...

With any luck, better news is on the horizon....

......... Fuck! That's not news... it's Ike's reanimated storm cell!!!

- Kenny G.

No comments: